Midivst!音源网

标题: Insanity Samples The Cool Jazz Collection KONTAKT [打印本页]

作者: admin    时间: 2021-8-22 20:10
标题: Insanity Samples The Cool Jazz Collection KONTAKT
Insanity Samples The Cool Jazz Collection KONTAKT
COOL JAZZ COLLECTION 是一个特别策划的库,包含 5 种乐器,旨在体现酷爵士乐习语。具有 Miles Davis / Chet Baker 风格和感觉。非常适合喜怒无常、沉闷的黑色风格“酷”爵士乐。到目前为止,尚未在示例世界中正确探索的子类型。一个独特而有特色的工具箱系列。

The COOL JAZZ COLLECTION is a specially curated library of 5 instruments designed to embody the cool jazz idiom. With a Miles Davis / Chet Baker style and feel. Perfect for moody, brooding noir style ‘cool’ jazz. A sub-genre that has yet to be properly explored in the sample world, until now. A unique and characterful collection for your tool box.

(, 下载次数: 0)

AT A GLANCE

Trumpet (Muted & Unmuted)
Tenor Saxophone
Piano
Upright Bass
Drums (Brushes & Sticks)
Performance controlled True Legato
Velocity controlled Dynamics for seamless and ultra real solo instrument performance
Offset/breath/re-tongue control
Instrument mechanics sounds / key sounds etc… for ultra-realism
2,500 samples
4GB pre-compression (2GB space required post lossless compression)
Up to 4 dynamic layers & up to 8 round robins, instrument dependent

Important Note: The Cool Jazz Collection requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above (also works with the FULL version of Kontakt 6). Do not purchase this if you only have Kontakt Player.

Here’s what people are saying…

I bought my copy today. I’ve only done a bit of playing around with it but it sounds amazing!
This is what I’ve been needing!!!
Great product, great sounds
Seriously gorgeous tones !!! a really authentic sound behavior! very well captured!
Sounds Great! Congrats!
Awesome sounds! I upgraded to the full version of Kontakt mainly because I wanted this library.
Sounds great! Congrats!
This is what I’ve been needing!!!
Great product, great sounds
Seriously gorgeous tones !!! a really authentic sound behavior! very well captured!

THE CONCEPT
This library taps into an as of yet explored sub-genre within Jazz. The ‘cool jazz’ style. A style made most famous by people like Miles Davis & Chet Baker. With slow brooding melodies, over soft and Smokey accompaniment. With the ‘muted’ trumpet being so synonymous with the style, this instrument really leads the way within this collection. Attempting to embody that classic ultra-specific sound of the style, this library does what no other can.

Home page - https://insanitysamples.com/products/the-cool-jazz-collection

作者: ianerror    时间: 2021-11-14 21:04
sdfghjqwgrgfg

作者: hoxecegroillo    时间: 2021-12-11 23:26
这个这么小巧啊

作者: RayTTT    时间: 2022-3-29 14:27
谢谢大佬!!

作者: Keithjin    时间: 2022-8-28 00:26
jazz 我的最爱

作者: yeyang8686    时间: 2023-3-8 14:55
求大佬分享音源

作者: 李盈耀    时间: 2023-3-16 12:20